Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Nervous System PNS, CNS and ANS

I found a great site to upload and create your own flash cards, view other students flash cards, etc. I started a set of flash cards for the Nervous System, PNS, CNS and ANS can be found flashcardexchange.com my site






A very useful website called Gray's Anatomy (the famous book publisher NOT the TV show with Doctor McDreamy) gray's anatomy website you can search ANY anatomy info

The University of Minnesota has some great pictures to test you; just click on "spinal cord", "sheep brain", etc. U Minn web quizes



That's All for now.. check out the flashcardexchange.com my flash cards , create your own and send me the link (the web address http... from your home page, or send any info for collaboration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nice Blog .Whether you are Human endocrine system, cramming for an exam, or just have a curiosity to find out more about what makes you tick, WinkingSkull is an amazing.